If you want to live a slightly more comfortable festival life but still have walking distance to the festival entrance, this is the campsite for you!
Rosenlunds Camping's entrance is located about 800 meters from the festival entrance and has over the years become one of the most appreciated campsites for those rockers who want to live a hard life. festival life during the day but still get your beauty sleep. We do our best to make everyone happy and try to fulfill the wishes of our visitors as much as possible.
With us, you can arrive when it suits you during the festival week, shower and go to real toilets. There is also a service tent on the palace where we serve breakfast, lunch and dinner and some hygiene items, some snacks and the like.
We provide campsites for tents, caravans, motorhomes and buses.
- Water flushing toilets
- Handicap toilet
- Barbecue areas with grill. Bring your own carbon and lighter fluid.
- Service tent with food and other necessities
- Charging for mobiles
- Daily cleaning of the public places
- Staff around the clock
The following rules of procedure apply at Rosenlunds Camping Sölvesborg:
- The guest is responsible for making it look nice and tidy on their campsite.
- Electric power plants are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Grilling is only allowed on the designated fire area.
- Sofas, armchairs or other larger furniture are not allowed.
- The guest must leave the place in the same condition as when entering.
- The maximum size of a tent is adapted to how many people will live in it. The size of the tent may not exceed two people at most than what is to live in it, ie a maximum of six-person tent for four people.
- Caravans must be able to roll in and out of the campsite, caravans on trailers are not allowed.
- Caravan and car must be accommodated within the area designated by the staff.
- Party tents with walls are not allowed.
- Awnings are not allowed.
- Gas equipment in caravans / motorhomes must be inspected and approved for use.
- Visitors who are going to spend the night at the campsite must have camping bracelets from Rosenlunds.
- Fire streets must not be blocked.
- Requests and instructions from staff must be obeyed.
Violation of the rules of procedure can mean that the guest is expelled from the area.
Cancellation must be made in writing to [email protected]
The booking is considered canceled when the consumer has received confirmation of cancellation from us.
For cancellations earlier than 40 days before the day of arrival, a fee of SEK 200 will be charged.
For cancellations later than 40 days before the day of arrival, the cancellation fee will be charged, which is shown below:
For cancellation, the following conditions apply:
- If cancellation is made 40 days or earlier before the confirmed date of arrival, 90% of the amount paid will be refunded. However, at least 200 SEK.
- If cancellation occurs 39-14 days before the confirmed day of arrival, 75% of the amount paid will be refunded. However, at least 200 SEK.
- If cancellation occurs 14-7 days before the confirmed arrival date, 25% of the amount paid will be refunded. However, at least 200 SEK.
- If canceled later than 7 days before the confirmed arrival date, no refund will be given. The same applies if the consumer chooses to cancel the stay prematurely.
- If the stay is interrupted due to rules of procedure not being followed, no money will be refunded.
- Cancellation in case of illness later than 14 days before the day of arrival must be confirmed with a medical certificate. In the case of an approved medical certificate, the entire amount is paid back in addition to the admin fee of SEK 200.